I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need (and I)
Don't care about presents Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
(and I) I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere (so brightly ya)
And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing (oh ya) I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one
I really need - won't you please bring my baby to me...
MERRY PWEETY XMAS to all sweethearts! (:
oh wells. xmas was greeeat. had steamboat with church fwens todae over at my place.
there were lotsaa luffter and tha corniest jokes ever.
luff-ed till myy tummy ached and pactically everyone went rollin onta tha flooor.
wells. luuurve them larhs. (:
ohh ohh! did i mention. these are 20% of wadd i received for xmas.
mummy:tha dkny maroon crystal watchh i've been eye-in on. and a new eye shadow make-up set!! wEee.thanks mummy ang!. HAHS. (:
daddy: tha guess handbagg i set my eyes on eversince tha min i stepped inta tha shop. (:
thoughh yeww bluff-ed mi into believe-in tt it was for yur company's dinner and dance lucky draw. blehh
kor and vernice:tha fila handbagg i've always wanted. tis pynkk bodynits halter/tube and and HAHA tha beartowel holder thang. lols!! its friggin kewt can.(:
THANKS a million ta all whu hv given mi their wishes and prezzies. appreciate every single one of them. i lurveee yew lots. yes i do. (: *nods nod and NODS
okies. im kinda down with a fluu. miss yew besties. hais. take care pls.
-misssing-
cryztaL.nic
Monday, December 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment