been ages i know.
decided ta have a quick one before im off writing myy script for tmr's speech.
anyhows. had high tea with bro and his gurl at marriot todayy. bet yew! it was totally gorgeous yummylicious. with butter pudding and all. what else can i ask for? (:
we took a walk ta wheelock with gigs all ovet town. ohh myy. hahs. took a look at tha crumpler lappy bags. kor wanted ta buy me one for my bday. howw nice. (: but too badd. tha colour i want is like out of stock. crapp.): anyhows dragged our tired feet to paragon. that was where i gort my topshop tee. HAHA. luurve my huniest bro ta bits. he gort me this striped puurple and orange top that i wanted. thanks yea?
anyhows. that was all. bro drove his gurl home. and i slept during tha whole hour journey but it wasnt as sweet as what yew think. yeaps. loads of thoughts jus swept through my mindd. i wanna bring back tha past.
yen: heyy babe. yeaps. i MISS yew a hell load know. yeaps. thats whyie i tagged yur blogg ta tell yew howw much yur being miss'd. hmmms.just wanna tel yew. this friendship will nort be one unless both make an effort ta keep it going yea? luurve luurve.<3>
ange: heyy darhlingg.thanks for everythingg. i dont know what more can i ask for. mann! yur like tha lil joker book in my life. ever ready ta explode me with jokes just ta crank me up. (: with yur ever soo bubbly and gregarious character. who wldnt be more glad ta just having to be with yew?. thanks for tha sweetest concerns and the lil naggings every older "sis" wld give. luurve luurve <3>
milkfactory products.: heyy gurls. thanks for bringing laughter into my life every single day yea. even on msn, it just seems that yew guys are just right here with me. HAHA. apart from tha suanning part! asswipe. i'll poke yew till yew get holes all over. -growls. hahaha. anyhows. yew've been simply awesome. ta ppl like van,ping,pweetaye coconut,siew,cyn,acie etc etc. LUURVE YEW EH. (: see yew at tha court! luurve.
tha lil boy across tha street:urms.theres so much ta sayy yets i dont know how i should go about it. anyhows take care.(:
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away
Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive
And I know you're shining down on me
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Darling, I never showed you
And I miss the love we shared
And I know you're shining down on me
Like so many friends we've lost along the way A
nd I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Although the sun will never shine the same I
'll always look to a brighter day Lord
I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
And I know you're shining down on me
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
greatest hope was when i met yew,
cwystal.

No comments:
Post a Comment